Gemio has double batteries to extend its life but the total battery life will depend on how constantly the light effects are playing. For example, Fire is a more active effect than Meteor and will use more battery. You should plan on dropping it onto the wireless charger nightly. Charging from empty will take about 3 hours.
Articles in this section
- How do I turn on or turn off my band?
- Tell Me About The Gemio Band Light Effects!
- How Do I Use My Gemio Band, Tile Sets And Gemio App?
- How do I pair my Gemio App to the Gemio Band?
- Do the tiles only go on one way? Which way is the top?
- Any Other Tips For Changing Tiles?
- Will My Band Charge With 110V And 220V?
- I Lost My Charger. Can I Buy Another One?
- How Long Will The Battery Last?
- Does My Phone's Bluetooth Need To Be On If I Want To Wear My Band At A Concert?