If you are using the Band without the App, check the following…
- Try clicking the Band button to select a new light effect.
- If that doesn’t work, try turning your Band off (hold down the button until it turns off), wait a few seconds, then turn it back on.
- If that doesn’t work, try a “hard reset” of the Band as described below.
If you are using the Band with the App, check the following…
- If you can’t connect, try turning off your Band and restarting it right before trying to pair in the App.
- If that doesn’t work, try turning off and restarting your phone’s Bluetooth. You can also try shutting down and restarting your App.
- If you want to try a completely clean slate: forget any successfully connected Bands in the App, sign out of the app [iOS], forget any Bands in the phone’s Bluetooth devices, uninstall the app, restart your phone, and hard reset your Band. Then, reinstall the App, start your App, restart your Band and follow the pairing instructions.